Rehabilitation and Habilitation by Dry Needling and Low Level Density Laser Therapy
Gabriella Heghyi M.D.
Yamamoto Acupuncture - Rehabilitation Institute ( Hungarian Postgraduate Medical University ) Budapest, Hungary, 1196. Petofi u. 79 ( 361-1579523)
The rehabilitation-habilitation in a serious work for the team dealing with handicapped children as well as patient, who are suffering from moving disorders. The importance is, that every 5 patients is suffering from moving troubles in Hungary, that means near 10 Million apperance of outpatients in consulting room in a year. (Hungary has l OM. citizens)
The combined methods have taken place in various treatment forms of those patients.
1. Programm of treatment:
It is necessary - to have correct diagnosis, (CT, MRI, e.t.c)
- to set up the acupuncture-indication ( according to TCM )
- to supplement with other useful methods (radiological laser therapy, gymnastic exercises by special conductor, manual therapy, TENS, e.t.c )
2. Combined Acu-LLL (Low level density laser) therapy is powerful help:
- right indication, right parameters (output, energy, time) of LLL therapy
- the structure required for the propagation of the ACUimpulse is intact
- sooner starting with treatment
3. Neurological cases treated by combined therapeutical methods ( forms and doses )
4. Results due to combined treatment