ICMART Congress 2010, Riga, Latvia
- Analysis of Clinical Prognosis Factors of Peripheral Facial Palsy and Effects of Electro-Diagnostic Tests in Combined Treatments of Oriental and Western Medicines
- Improving fitness by 3 minute Kyusho Exercise
- Credibility of the newly developed Sham Moxibustion, based on the
- The Efficacy of acupoint sticking therapy for allergic rhinitis
- The Effectiveness of Acupuncture as an adjunct to weight management.
- The effect of Qigong practice
- Perspectives for the Future of Chinese Medicine in Germany: (Results of the Essen-Consensus Conference 2009).
- Treatment methods for acute and chronic pain syndromes in a private acupuncture clinic (Chania – Crete - Greece).
- Treatment of Stargardt Disease with Acupuncture.
- Pathophysiology expressed in advanced auricular therapy
- Prolotherapy: Beyond acupuncture and neural therapy for tissue functional restoration.
- Auricular acupuncture associated with Chinese Phytotherapy and dietary counseling in the treatment of nosocomial post-surgical knee osteomyelitis resistant to antibiotics
- Treatment of recurring furuncles resistant to antibiotics therapy with auricular acupuncture and Chinese Phytotherapy.
- Diagnosis of hepatopathy through the macroscopic analysis of the ear assisting in the precocious treatment of chronic hepatitis c.
- Acupuncture for the treatment of hyperhidrosis.
- Electropunctural evaluation of Humans energy condition.
- Facial Acupuncture for Charm and Elegance (FACE).
- Acupuncture allergic rhinitis to prevent asthma bronchiale.
- Acupuncture myofascial technique to treat pain of muscle injury.
- Medical acupuncture, reflexology and laser acupuncture
- Western and Traditional Chinese medicine
- A study on the combustion characteristics of indirect moxibustion with ginger to standardize moxibustion.
- Social interaction groups – a TCM based approach for epilepsy.
- Potential of the TCM in the treatment of some renal problems.
- The significance of the “Lyapko applicators” in the transformation of the immunological response and getting rid of alcohol, nicotine, drug
- Strengths and weaknesses of integration.
- Acupuncture and other alternative therapies in the treatment of Diabetus Mellitus.
- Acupuncture and rehabilitation of diseases of maxillofacial area.
- Chaos theory approach on the evaluation of long term alterations of HRV as a result of acupuncture treatment
- Potential use of auricular eletroacupuncture (AEA) induced hemostasia in surgical procedures.
- Integrative application of both the acupuncture and dietology in coordinating the activities of the Wu-Xin systems.
- Temperature characteristics of warm needles with clinical moxa cones.
- Effects of moxibustion and acupuncture at Yingxiang(LI20) on allergic rhinitis induced mice.
- Effect of administration of Pyritum on tibia bone during early fracture healing phase in mice.
- “Laser acupuncture treatment relieving or controlling gynaecological problems.”
- Laser acupuncture in the pediatrics.
- Different person's different blood type produces different frequency.
- Tensegrity Model Acupuncture (VST) protocol for Temporo-mandibular dysfuncion.
- Tensegrity Model Acupuncture (VST) protocol for Temporomandibular dysfuncion.
- Vertex Synchronizing Technique Acupuncture (Tensegrity Model Acupuncture)
ICMART Congress 2020
26-28th June 2020